A multi-disciplinary play for children
"Butterfly Kiss" is a one-woman, non-verbal show for very young children, that combines music, video-art, animation, puppetry, dance and shadows.
The show has won a title of honor by the National Cultural Organization.
It has participated at:
· More than 100 shows inside Israel in theatres, kindergardens and organizations for children with special needs.
· International Theatre Festival for young audience Haifa - Israel
· Monodrama Festival “Teatronetto" – Tel Aviv
· Israel Festival for Young Audience – Tel-Aviv
· International Puppet theatre Festival in Jerusalem
· Kijimuna Festival- Okinawa Japan
· Shizuoka Festival – Japan
· Little theatre Festival- Channai – India
· AHA! Festival – Bangalore – India
· Habitat theatre – Dehli – India
· Next international tours: Uzbekistan and Thailand
About "Butterfly Kiss"
The show tells the story of a young girl running after the butterflies she has collected. Before she lets them free again, she wants to get a last butterfly kiss. She will reach it with the children's help from the audience.
The show is a fabulous experience for every young child (from age 1 to 101) through which he will explore the magical world of theatre.
“An artistically rich show made with love … Pleasant moments of stage magic” habama website
“The actress hypnotizes the audience with magic, gentleness and a lot of beauty” mako website